Discover who’s who in the tech startup industry with Founders Network Founder Profiles. Each profile covers one of our founders, their startup vision, achievements and current focus. Gain key insights about their most valuable lessons learned, greatest mentors and tips for staying motivated.
San Jose, Ca.
MBA Entrepreneurship, Santa Clara University
BA, Western Michi
- Extensive vendor/customer relationship management experience
- Knowledge in financial/contract negotiations
- Supply chain management experience
- Management experience in launching new products and leading new ventures
– a social network enabling golfers to connect and compete when and where they want.
To empower golfers to connect and compete when and where they want.
- Launch page & logo
- Founders network membership acceptance
- Front end/back end mockups for iphone/web
- Product beta launch in May
- Working in alpha prototype, design, and wireframing
“It’s unbelievably important to focus on having a good team. The ideas may change, but the core team will stay the same.”
“I’ve learned through this process that if you’ve given it everything you’ve got to into your startup and it doesn’t succeed, it doesn’t feel like as big of a failure. There’s nothing worse than regret about something you should have done and didn’t. You just have to try to leave everything you’ve got out there.”
“I don’t have one specific mentor. For me, it’s more about various trusted sources that I go to for advice based on their specific experience (e.g. golf pros, country club managers, website design, etc).”
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.