We are proud to introduce our March ’13 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically by first name.
2. Andy Schneider, CEO of Humix, Inc. Humix, Inc. is developing a patented a system that sequences music playback cohesively and fluidly, using the same techniques of skilled DJs and music producers. Andy is based in San Francisco, California.
3. Antonio Lopez, Chef Design Officer at StartOnMac. StartOnMac is a highly interactive and personalized assistance to consumers, in adopting a new technology platform, providing education, set-up and support. Antonia is based in Santa Clara, California.
4. Arshad Syed, Co-Founder and CTO of ExpenseHub. ExpenseHub is a bookkeeping web-app with features to help users during IRS audits. It uses NLP and works with apps from Google etc. Arshad is based in San Jose, California.
7. Daniel McLean, Founder and CEO of Voter’s Friend. Voter’s Friend built the Facebook of elections. The one-place voters visit for every election need and get informed in only ten minutes. Daniel is based in New York, New York.
8. David Stelnik, Co-Founder of DirectAthletics. DirectAthletics provides online registration and data management services to athletic departments and sports events. David is based in San Francisco, California.
9. Erik Ashdown, Founder of Indiloop. Indiloop is a cloud based music mixing and streaming service. They are to remix software what Instagram is to Photoshop. Erik is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
11. Gerard Martret, Founder and PM of IGGEOS. IGGEOS develops algorithms for passenger-vehicle dispatching, bringing suitable solutions to maximize efficiency of real-time ride sharing. Gerard is based in San Francisco, California.
12. Jared Dublin, Co-Founder of BlurtAbout. BlurtAbout is a real-time social experience that connects thoughts in a whole new way. Users share their thoughts to a larger audience, and make a lasting impact. BlurtAbout is the social network where your post matters most. Jared is based in San Francisco, California.
13. Jesse Sandoval, CEO of Mind Your Health, LLC. Mind Your Health, LLC was born out of a simple need: to create something to make our brains healthier, smarter, and better. Meticulously combining time-tested ingredients in an easy-to-drink bottle, their products will change the way you think. Jesse is based in Los Angeles, California.
14. Kiran Bulusu, Founder and CEO of Sensory Health Systems Inc. Sensory Health Systems Inc. creates a revolutionary preventive care and early detection platform for Cardio respiratory care. Kiran is based in Santa Clara, California.
15. Marisa Bryce, Co-Founder and CEO of ConversePoint. ConversePoint is an intelligent, dynamic, contextual communication platform that facilitates more relevant conversations. Marisa is based in Chicago, Illinois.
16. Mike Moran, Co-Founder of Graphdat. Graphdat lets you visualize the performance of your servers and applications in real time and shows you what to fix. Mike is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
17. Neha Sampat, CEO of Raw Engineering, Inc. Raw Engineering, Inc. is a San Francisco-based engineering firm that builds killer mobile and Web apps and manages scalable cloud infrastructure. Neha is based in San Francisco, California.
18. Nicholas James, CEO of Onmego. Onmego is Pandora for video news. They save you time by getting you to the news you want fast. Nicholas is based in Woodside, California.
19. Nick Bicanic, CEO of Flikdate. Flikdate is the fastest date in the world. Think Chatroulette, crossed with Hot-or-Not crossed with a dating service. It is monetized and done right on your mobile. Nick is based in Hermosa Beach, California.
20. Oscar Pedroso, Founder and CEO of GradFly. GradFly is a portfolio platform that helps science and technology students showcase technical projects, while getting matched to colleges and internships. Oscar is based in Rochester, New York.
21. Pedro Vieira, Founder and CEO of Maitaiz.com. Maitaiz.com is making travel more human by building a marketplace for customized trip packages. You can think of them as a 99designs for travel. Pedro is based in Berkeley, California.
22. Rami Korhonen, CEO of Playmysong. Playmysong app says goodbye to random music and turns your playlist into a social jukebox you and your friends can control with your phones. Rami is based in San Francisco, California.
With the addition of the March Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 325 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members. To learn more about Founders Network click here.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.