We are proud to introduce our April ’13 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically by first name.
1. Alamgir Farouk, CEO of Community System Inc. Community System Inc. is a software suite to help small businesses utilize mobile platform in a more effective manner. Alamgir is based in Palo Alto, California.
2. Andrei Terentyev, COO of Hotelscan.com. Hotelscan.com is a new metasearch engine for hotel room offers. Andrei is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
4. Christian Meyers, CEO of GoodRevu. GoodRevu is easy consumer-grade human capital management apps, starting with drag & drop performance evaluations. Serving customers in every industry. Christian is based in San Francisco, California.
5. Conor Power, CEO of Interpreter Intelligence. Interpreter Intelligence is a software solutions for the language services industry, specifically interpretation. Software solutions for agencies who provide interpreters. Conor is based in San Francisco, California.
7. Dana Loberg, Co-Founder of MovieLaLa. MovieLaLa is a social network and movie marketing platform for upcoming movies. Dana is based in East Palo Alto, California.
8. Francis Doumet, Co-Founder of Advertisync. Advertisync is a mobile advertising on the consumer’s terms. First product is an opt-in incentivized advertising platform fully integrated into the Android OS. Francis is based in Redwood City, California.
9. Ilias Pantelakis, Co-Founder of dealingers.com. Dealingers.com is a reverse Ebay selling brand new, hot products (iphones, Louis Vuitton bags) way cheaper than retail! Ilias is based in San Francisco, California.
10. Jack Al-Kahwati, CEO of Velo Labs, Inc. Velo Labs, Inc. is developing an internet of things consumer electronic device. The narrative of Velo Labs is to “transform the way people move”. Jack is based in San Francisco, California.
12. Javier Renom Portet, CEO of Justinmind. Justinmind is a platform to define web and mobile apps with rich interactive wireframes. Javier is based in San Francisco, California.
13. Jennifer Seigal, Founder of a site the helps people find faith/belief-based communities based on culture fit and interests that is in stealth mode. Jennifer is based in Hayward, California.
15. Martin Viktora, Co-Founder of Kerio Technologies. Kerio Technologies‘s mission is to allow businesses to connect, communicate, and collaborate securely – worldwide. Martin is based in San Jose, California.
16. Matthew Baier, Founder of KurbKarma. KurbKarma is a social network for parking that finds you parking when and where you need it. Matthew is based in San Francisco, California.
17. Michael Scanlan, Founder of SlipperFits. SlipperFits lets you find out if your Facebook crush feels the same way. Your feelings are secret until someone you like, likes you back. Michael is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
18. Michael Silton is in stealth mode. Michael is based in Scotts Valley, California.
19. Miguel Amaro, Co-Founder of UniPlaces. UniPlaces is the international marketplace for student accommodation-organizing the world of student accommodation, making it safe and easy to rent your home. Miguel is based in Matosinhos, Portugal.
20. Mike Mack, CEO of MerXz. MerXz tells you how much money you will make before you open your retail store. Mike is based in Palo Alto, California.
21. Mikko Jarvenpaa, Founder of Vuact. Vuact is a new video experience. Viewers find and mark content inside of videos, and video owners get unique metadata and analytics. Mikko is based in San Francisco, California.
22. Noam Gordon, Founder of SNG Networks, Inc., a family WiFi Router startup. Noam is based in Palo Alto, California.
24. Ray Gill, Founder of Nerture Technologies, Inc. Nerture Technologies, Inc. brings together merchant level 3 (SKU) data and financial institutes customer data to build detailed shopper profiles. Ray is based in Calgary, Alberta.
25. Timur Valishev, CEO of JivoSite. JivoSite is live chat for e-commerce websites. Timur is based in Moscow, Russia.
26. Vijay Rajendran, President of Hungry Globetrotter. Hungry Globetrotter makes monthly deliveries to home chefs, who enjoy he flavors of the world in the comfort of their own home. Vijay is based in San Francisco, California.
27. Vivek Chugh is in stealth mode. Vivek is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
28. Will Salcido, Founder of Bedrock Analytics Corporation. Bedrock Analytics Corporation is SaaS company that specializes in business intelligence for mid-sized enterprises with revenues between $50M-$750M. Will is based in Oakland, California.
With the addition of the April Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 350 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members. To learn more about Founders Network click here.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.